Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, January 03, 2007


More shows!

Tonight I got to perform with my old i.O. team, Psychoplasmics.

Me: So what's new guys? Gimme the dirt!

Dayna: I got taller.

A lot has happened since I've been gone. Mike W. (not pictured) got engaged, Dayna (on the left) bought a condo and got a new job, and Brian G. (not pictured) got married.

Me: How's married life?

Brian G: It's awesome. Now when I meet people and don't like them, I can be like 'Hey! You're an asshole!' and I don't care CAUSE I GOT A PARTNER! That's right. I have someone to go home to.

At the end of the night I wanted to take a team picture, but I'm still using my shattered camera, so I don't know when the battery is low. It ran out of batteries right after I took this picture of Dayna, Tristan, and George. George usually has his eyes open, and doesn't always point to himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home