Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, December 27, 2006


I didn't stay at The Knickerbocker with the girls last night, but I did meet them at the hotel the next day for shopping and high tea.

Peggy: You missed the best part of the trip. Last night Julie and I hear an "AHHHHH!!!" and we go into Gram's room and she's just on the floor. It was hilarious. I took a picture of it.

Gram: I tripped on the bed.

Me: (looking at the picture) It looks like you're doing ballet.

Gram: That was just for effect.

And later:

Peggy: We didn't take any pictures last night. Julie do you want me to take a picture of your butt?

Julie: Yes.

Peggy: Wait, take a picture of my butt first.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

This might be an odd observations, but...She's got really nice teeth.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Walking Into Pictures said...

Funny you should mention Peggy's teeth.

I told her the same thing that day and let her know that I stopped whitening my teeth because it began to hurt.

Peggy: I think teeth are very important. Just take to advil before you whiten and you'll be fine.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see Doug's ass make this blog at some point.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mags said...

I stopped for the same reason Sarah...tell me if the advil works. ;)

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home