Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, December 23, 2006


One last dinner with Doug before I head home.

With the New Year approaching we started talking about the future and what it has in store for us.

Me: If I ever became boring would you tell me?

Doug: Yes. But let me preface this by saying, when you have kids, you definitely become boring.

Me: That's not true. I know a lot of non-boring people who have kids.

Doug: Bullshit. Children are whores. They are the whores of commitment and they will make you boring.

Me: So you don't plan on having any?

Doug: No. They just don't fit within my lifestyle. Now pass me my Speedo and martini.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Daily Doug!

And Doug is totally right about kids. Babies should come equiped with razor blades, so they can slash their parents' wrists when they pop out.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About friggin' time.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home