Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Drinks with Kara and Jana.

Jana has been cutting my hair for oh, four years, and has been cutting Arnie's hair for a year. It think it's still strange for Arnie to have his hair cut by my friend because he feels the need to be formal with her while the actual cutting is going on and informal because it's my friend. Jana senses this, so they usually start talking about his blog, which she is a big fan of. On a side note: I am a fan of run on sentences.

Jana: I really want to become friends with Arnie.

Me: You should! I'm sure he'd like that too.

And later Arnie joined us.

Jana: I'm going to talk to Arnie and we are totally going to become BFFs.

So she and Arnie sat on the other side of the bar and talked for quite some time.

Me: What did you talk about?

Jana: His hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home