Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, December 30, 2006


Firecracker reunion!

Tonight we got to perform together at the Playground for the first time in a looong time. Afterwards we went to Stacey's for drinks. Just the girls....and Arnie.

There was a lot of catching up to do. We talked a lot about work, new projects, family, and of course, boyfriends. It got a bit awkward for Arnie, listening to the girls dish about times they are mad at their boyfriends, or nice things they do, or plans for the future. I just listened and did my best to move to another topic when it felt like it was my turn to include my observations on my relationship. Arnie didn't really chime in either, except once:

Stacey: It's just nice because Bob is the first guy to ever tell me I'm beautiful.

Me: I don't know what that's like.

Arnie: And you never will.

Fun night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arnie said...

me and that fan really bonded, though.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if you didn't shit in their kitchen sink, the ladies would've paid more attention to you, Arnie.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home