Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Friday, January 12, 2007


There are times when I think that having a long distance relationship is a blessing. After I moved Arnie became pretty busy with work and various projects at the same time. I of course got busy with my new job at the theater. Had we been in the same city I bet there would have been a few 'we don't see each other enough' conversations but distance eliminates those arguments and certainly frees up time.

So the project Arnie was working on is finally online. It's a pilot webisode on NBC's Dotcomedy site. Here's a link.

http://www.dotcomedy.com/cs/Satellite?c=DCVideo&childpagename=DotComedy%2FDCLayout&cid=1156354486978&packedargs=channel%3DDigital%2BShows%26channelid%3D1154010052509&pagename=DCWrapper

And yes, although the above sentiments are true, this is a shameless plug disguised as a pondering about life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home