Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Monday, January 08, 2007


Last night Cowlick performed in the Chicago Sketchfest. Their show was a revised version of the show we did last year. Half the show is the same, half is new, and I’m not in it; although I did serve as an audience plant and do a quick walk on during the show which was very fun.

Afterwards I asked Arnie what he thought. He enjoyed the show actually more than he did last year. I agreed.

I couldn’t help but wonder if my absence had some thing to do with the improvement of the show. I think it’s natural to wonder...but not for too long. Right? Right.

Afterwards we went out for Mexican food and ate oursleves into a coma.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I blame the better show on the crowd. That was one sweet crowd. Also, I guess we had a year to polish some of those scenes. Polish anything for a year and it comes out with a hot little sheen.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home