Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, January 06, 2007


Today is Arnie's birthday.

It's also the Saturday closest to my birthday. A while back we had discussed having a 'joint birthday party' but never did anything about it. As today approached he sent out an email to his friends letting them know that he would be celebrating his birthday at this bar. I sent out the same email...for my birthday party.

The bar was also a restaurant, so the room was split in half, separated by an open wall. For the most part Arnie and his friends stayed on one side, and I stayed on the other with my friends.

So I didn't take any pictures of Arnie on his birthday, because I never really saw him. In fact, this is a picture he took of himself. If you look in the background you can see me, on the other side of the wall, talking to Shelby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arnie said...

Shad and Alex wouldn't stop talking about 'Settlers of Catan.'

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lie! I took this picture!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home