Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Sunday, January 07, 2007


Last night I showed up late to the bar and Matt H., Rob, Sean, and Pete were already there.

Sean: How do you show up to your own party late? What were you doing?

Me: Nothing actaully. I was just at home.

We went through i.O. classes together and started talking about where everyone from our class is.

Sean: Did you know that only seven people from our level are still performing at i.O.? About 50 people graduated.

And later we discussed feeling old.

Sean: I went to i.O for New Years and I looked around and didn't know anyone. That's when I knew....

In all honesty, the conversation was much better than this, and it was great to see the guys but for the life of me I can't extract any part of the conversation to comment on or compare to my move.

It was just good to see them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So was the theme on your side of the room "Bears and their cubs"?

Because if so, I can understand why Arnie and his friends stayed away.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Arnie said...

Now that's funny. The place is called Grizzly's.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Half of Sarah's friends have very satisfied looks on their faces. The other half have stretched out assholes.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home