Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, December 06, 2006


The back is feeling a lot better but I'm still limited in movement and the past couple of days have left me couch/bed ridden. On an upside, it gave me a chance to read more, catch up on TV, and listen to the mix tape Bob gave me on Thanksgiving.

Being a permanent fixture on the couch has also given me time to catch up with Callahan. Tonight he was very excited to go to his first guitar lesson with a new teacher, a 'Turkish dude with some crazy electric guitars.' He came home from the lesson pretty jazzed and started practicing.

Me: How did it go?

Callahan: Good! Did any of my groupies call?

Me: Uh, no.

2 Comments:

Blogger Walking Into Pictures said...

Some of ou have expressed interest in Bob's Playlists, so here it is:

ON THE MOVE

1.The Rentals-Move On
2.Gang of Four-At Home He's a Tourist
3.The Roots-Proceed
4.The Kinks-I Gotta Move
5.The Dismemberment Plan-The Ice of Boston
6.The Elected-Not Going Home
7.Death Cab For Cutie-Why You'd Want to Live Here
8.Pas/Cal-I Wanna Take You Out in Your Holiday Sweater
9.Bishop Allen-Chinatown Bus
10.Modest Mouse-A Different City
11.The Pixies-Letter to Memphis
12.The Zombies-This Will Be Our Year
13.Tap Tap-On My Way
14.The Kooks-She Moves in Her Own Way
15.Oh No!Oh My!-Farwell to All my Friends
16.Matt Pond PA-A New Part of Town
17.The Promise Ring-My Life is at Home
18.Spoon-Don't Let it Get You Down
19.Radiohead-The Tourist
20.Quasi-Let's Just Go

12:45 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Thanks Sarah!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home