Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Thursday, November 30, 2006


A few days ago I recieved a myspace message from Tahnee.

I feel like we should know eachother...except we don't. I used to work front of house at IA, but I moved to Chicago in August to pursue improv. At the same time, you moved to IA, so we never met. Buuut now (this is where it gets strange), a friend sent me Arnie's blog, and when I found out he was dating you, I started to read your blog. And looking at all your pictures makes me miss home like crazy. So thanks for the blog as I am living vicariously through you.

-Tahnee
(I am probably as crazy as this sounds, but I feel like we are in Big and switched lives or something)


Reading this made me miss Chicago like crazy. All I could think was 'What a great place to move, I bet she's having a lot of fun.' She's probably thinking the same thing about me.

Tahnee, this picture of the Freedom Trail is for you. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home