Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Sunday, November 26, 2006


As I said, there are a lot of people visiting.

Kara her boyfriend Kevin are in town and came to the show last night. Kara and I met in an acting class five years ago, and have since done a few sketch shows and worked together at the salon together. We refer to each other as 'my very first improv friend.'

Kara decided a long time ago that she hates improv but loves sketch, and has ended up being in some great sketch groups. One, The Crying Diamonds, was hailed 'the most promising new sketch group of the year' by the Chicago Reader. My show incorporates both so I figured Kara would have mixed feelings about it.

Kara: Ahhhh! Sarah I feel like a proud momma. I can't WAIT to talk to you about the show and tell you everything I liked and everything I...you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home