Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, December 02, 2006


Cowlick celebrated 'A Very Cowlick Christmas' this weekend.

This is a tradition that started three years ago. We go to Martin's condo in Door County for the weekend and drink, play cards, play catch phrase or guesstures, go swimming, eat a lot of food, exchange secret santa gifts, and never get out of our pajamas.

This was the gift I got last year from Scott, who works at Playboy. It's a box of lingerie, clearly made for people with Playboy model bodies. Most of it is still in the packaging. Oh, and Tim took this photo last year and sent it to me...I'm a picture pirate.

When I got home from the Midnight Show I called them. We talked a little bit about what they had done and we played 'The Cowlick Game' (which is just a version of 'who's most likely to') while I was on speaker phone.

After I got off the phone I felt far away and quickly devolved into a very childish mood.
'This is no fair (that I chose to move to Boston.) I want to be there right now (even though it's impossible.) Why can I transport myself and just be there (but I have a job here that I have a responsibility to.) This sucks (right now.)'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you go jogging in a couple pairs of those drawers and then send them to me, unwashed of course!!!!!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home