Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Friday, October 06, 2006


Temp work.

Moving is expensive so I'm making up for it a couple days a week. Today I spent the large part of my day typing up a sheet called "Interesting Facts About Your New Consultants!" They are not very interesting on paper but I did over hear this:

Pregnant Lady: Oh my God.

Not Pregnant Lady: What?

Pregnant Lady: My husband bought a CD of babies crying so our cats can get used to it.

Not Pregnant Lady: Wow, that's crazy.

Pregnant Lady: Yeah, he really loves Butters and Diva.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I get a CD of crying babies? Seriously. I want to test my endurance...how long can I listen to a crying baby before I start to bang a wooden spoon on my head or run out of the room? I'm guessing less than a minute.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home