Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Tonight I did my first long form improv show in 7 weeks, at ImprovBoston. It was nice change and fun to play with Micah and Will (artistic director of ImprovBoston, die hard White Sox fan, pictured).

7 days ago Will decided to participate in a study at a local medical center. He has taken pills to remove all of the estrogen and testosterone in his body, and then he applies a topical gel of pure testosterone every morning. So, basically he's all man right now, and he's got a slightly crazy look in his eyes.

Will: After I put on the gel in the morning I get really angry and irritated with everyone. At night all I want to do is cry. It's really strange cause I feel like something is always about to happen...at every moment.

Micah: So it 'fuck or fight' all day.

Will: Yeah, basically.

Me: So now your like a 13 year old boy. You should go run around the block a few times, get it all out, and then maybe you'll feel like a normal person.

Will: ....(stunned look, eyes start to well up)...

Me: Oh no! I'm sorry?

Will has 15 more weeks to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home