Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Friday, September 22, 2006


Tonight the Theater hosted a 'College Party' after the show. People we're invited to stay and play flip cup, watch 'Old School,' and do keg stands.

Before the shows Stacey P. brought the cast to the greenroom which she remodeled today. It looks beautiful but I wondered why she did it all by herself. I thought she might be nesting, which may hold truth, but I remembered what she said during football.

"I'm pregnant, not handicapped!"

In all fairness...she did not drink this beer, it was a bit. The best bit I've ever seen.

And a few hours before this, my Uncle Mike and Aunt Missy gave birth to their third child...their first boy. His name is Michael Jr and they will call him Mickey. I am so proud and looking forward to seeing them soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Walking Into Pictures said...

No comments this picture. I am amazed.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this woman is a nut

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home