Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, September 23, 2006


Arnie and I send a picture to eachother daily. This started cause I was bothered by the fact that I didn't know what shirt he wore everyday. I never took much interest in his choice of shirts while I lived in Chicago. Apparently 1000 miles distance turns me into a controlling fashion critic.

After about a week of this Arnie just started me sending me pictures from the neck up. His eye, or forehead, or hair. I don't know why he does this cause his face doesn't change everyday. Maybe in my absence he's decided to wear the same shirt for days at a time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arnie said...

Fine, I'll just start sending you pictures of colors. Some people would love to get a daily picture message of my face. I know I would.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home