Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Sunday, October 01, 2006


Sunday.

Chicago: Sleep in. Go out for brunch at the Lincoln Restaurant. Watch tv. Lazily walk from room to room. "What do you want to do?" "I don't know, what do you want to do?" Play 'You Don't Know Jack.' Lose. List all the things we could do. Do none of them. "I'm sorry I'm so boring." "That's ok. I like you when you're boring." Play cards. Watch more tv.

Boston: Sleep in. Go to the coffee shop. Look for a festival. Watch tv. Take some photos. Maybe play football. Watch football. Watch baseball. Think of all the things I could do. Do none of them. Call Arnie. "I'm sorry I'm so boring." "It's more fun to be boring together."

2 Comments:

Blogger Arnie said...

Hold on... who is that dude?

6:35 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

this picture hurts my brain.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home