Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Friday, September 29, 2006


Went to the suburbs today to visit my Uncle Mike, his wife Missy, and Mickey who was born last Saturday.

Unfortunately he was sleeping the whole time so I didn't get to hold him, but it was nice to see him. I like the idea that you can meet another person, not because you haven't gotten around to it, but because they didn't exist a week ago.

Their two girls, Mimi (3 years old) and Liza (1 1/2 years old) are learning to adjust to the baby.

Mike: Mimi just wants to help but Liza is a little fussy. If Missy is holding the baby Liza will tell me to hold the baby to Mommy can hold her.

I refrained from making the same Brady Bunch jokes Mike used to make about Julie when we were younger.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the lighting is beautiful in this shot. natural light is so great. he is adorable! just checking out blogs from a friend of a friend of a brother...sorry for being nosey!

7:11 AM  
Blogger tara d. said...

this baby hurts my brain.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home