Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Monday, July 23, 2007


One last picture of Doug, you know, for the fans. This is our first photo taken together, on my second night in Boston, when I had a working camera, bangs, and a 'can do' attitude.

Doug (via email): Sorry I haven't been updating my blog. I've been too drunk. But seriously, I'm just not good at that stuff... for awhile I was post-dating my blogs and doing a week of entries at once. Let's just call a spade, a spade: I'm a horrible blogger.

If things go well when Doug gets back in September, we may not be long distance friends after all...there is a chance one of us will move, and I'm not going anywhere. Fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It would kick ass to have Doug in the Chi. He's too good to stay in Boston.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home