Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Friday, July 20, 2007


Ouch.

Tonight was a tough night for the White Sox. They lost to the Red Sox 3-10.

Arnie: What's that?

Me: It's the Red Sox mascot, the Green Monster. It named after the wall in Fenway, which is also called the Green Monster.

Arnie: What's the White Sox mascot?

Me: I don't know it's name, but it's kinda stupid, it's also a green monster, but it has a some yellow hair.

Arnie: They are really trying to be the same team, aren't they?

The Cubs (Arnie's favorite team) played Arizona this weekend, which is coincidental, because that's where he used to live. So we stayed in and watched our home teams play our former home teams, while curled up on the couch, and felt happy to be home.

Fun night.

5 Comments:

Blogger Walking Into Pictures said...

The White Sox mascot's name is Southpaw.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Crescent said...

and it looks like this:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j116/crescenttay/624257558_l.jpg

11:48 AM  
Blogger Maggie Moo said...

This post makes me happy. #1 because I'm a Red Sox fan and #2 because you said you were happy to be home. And being curled up on the couch means contentment to me.

I hope it does for you too.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a loyal blog reader from Nh. I always meant to come watch you perform improve in Boston and then you moved back to Chicago and i missed my chance. I graduated from Marquette University in Milwaukee and became a HUGE Comedy Sportz fan. I just found out I will be in chicago in June 2008. I hope, hope, hope I cna come see you perform in Comedy Sportz while I am there.

Any way the point of my post is that I, of course, am a Red Sox Fan and my 3 y.o. son wants Wally, the Green Monster, to come to his birthday party.....

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home