Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Tuesday, July 17, 2007


ComedySportz rehearsal again.


Most nights I only rehearse with the 'newbies' but on Tuesdays the entire cast, all 50 performers, have rehearsal together to work on something new. This gives Natalie (who has been performing at ComedySportz for over a year) and me an extra chance to see each other every week, which is wonderful.

Tonight we did movement and dance; learning about tempo and changing tempo. Left then right, left then right. Since very few of us are dancers, we had trouble moving with the tempo when it sped up or slowed down.

Dance Instructor: Transitions in general, are really hard.

Natalie: (pats the back of my head) See, transitions are hard.

Me: Yes they are (Fake sobs).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of the Nataliest pictures of Natalie I've ever seen. I love it!

Also, working daily in a very fast-paced environment, we have background music that plays constantly. There is a decided difference in our work dynamic when, say, the Red Hot Chili Peppers are playing versus Natalie Cole.

10:49 PM  
Blogger My names is Steven P. Rosenthal said...

The complacent look on Natalie's face is made even more priceless when juxtaposed with the rage on Jon's.

Those are the biggest words I know.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home