Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Sunday, July 08, 2007


Last night some of Tim's non-Cowlick friends threw him a surprise birthday party. His long distance girlfriend, Amber(the zombie made of streamers, pictured), came in town to surprise him as well.

This is the third birthday celebration thrown in his honor. It was a long Saturday, so I decided to call it a night a little earlier than usual.

Tim: You're LEAVING?

Me: Yeah, I've got to sleep.

Tim: But it's my BIRTHDAY!

Me: You're kidding, right?

Snarkiness aside, Happy Birthday Tim.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Ok. I don't think I said that...

3:35 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

And if I did it was because alcohol was impairing me from expressing my true meaning, which had more to do with wanting you guys to stick around and have fun.

And yes, I had too many celebrations this year. In my defense, I had nothing to do with this one and no idea it was coming.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

And I am lame.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home