Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, July 21, 2007


Before our Cowlick show, BJ announced that his wife is pregnant.

BJ: Will you come to the hospital when Janelle's in labor?

Me: Are you sure?

BJ: Oh yeah, I want all my friends there. I want it to be the biggest celebration ever.

and later...

BJ: It better be a boy. If it's a girl, I'm done. I'll never stop crying. She'll have me wrapped around her finger.

Shelby: It's gonna be a big year for Cowlick. My wedding, your baby, maybe Knauf will get a girlfriend!

There isn't much in my life that is permanent, by design. I live in an apartment with no lease and I'm at a job I could leave. Most things are temporary right now because I'm fairly certain they will change for the better. One thing that I do choose to keep permanent is the city I live in, so I can celebrate my friend's and families' life changing decisions, with them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Go get me some ice cream, wench. And see if you can get more baseball tickets from MY boss.

Grumble. Grumble.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home