Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Had an audition tonight. The project requires that I read entries from my high school journal. The idea is pretty funny, but reading the journal made me shudder and squirm, like I was trying to shake off my teenage skin.

This journal (the one with puffy glitter paint...Jesus) is filled with stories about Liam. I told him a few months back about this project and asked him if sharing these very personal entries about our melodramatic relationship would bother him. He said no, but his only requirement was that if I got cast, he wanted me to email him the journal entries.

Well, I got cast. Time to send that email. (shudder)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a whole journal just about Doug.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Arnie said...

Is the journal on the left about your time in Narnia?

6:05 PM  
Blogger blob bladewig said...

Congrats Sarah!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what Doug's journal's sound like.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Maria Ciampa said...

Is it for Mortified? Let me know which show.
(found your blog after hours of stalking and link from Dolan's)

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home