Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Monday, January 15, 2007


Tonight Doug hosted a party to watch the season premiere of 24.

Doug: Oh god, my two favorite things. 24 and wine. This is awesome.

He also made some appetizers which included some small egg rolls. As the show started I bit into one and realized it tasted a little bit like shrimp, which I'm allergic to. So as everyone sat on the edge of their seat watching the show, I was preoccupied with my own personal drama, counting to 100 to calm down, swallowing periodically to make sure my throat wasn't closing up, and feeling my forehead to make sure I wasn't breaking out in hives.

It turned out the egg rolls were made of crab.

After the show Doug wanted to play 24 the board game, but everyone left. It turned out more than half of the guests had never seen 24 and just came for the food and wine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From me to Doug: Hello, stranger.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home