Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Sunday, January 21, 2007


Alison came over this afternoon to watch the Bears game. She also moved from Chicago to Boston to work at the Theater, for the touring company.

So we ordered pizza and wings, and got under blankets (it was freezing) wearing our vintage Bears shirts and pajama pants, (Alison: This shirt is from 1985, I sent it to a friend when he moved to Tokyo so he could represent the midwest, but I had him send it back to me when I moved to Boston. Now he wants it back. No way.) and set our cell phones on the table, anticipating the many celebratory texts and phone calls we would recieve.

We yelled a lot, (I feel much less crazy when I have someone to yell with) received lots of phone calls, (Alison on the phone to her father: Dad Reggie Bush scored. Make them take that back. Why are you drinking Harvey Wallbangers?) and celebrated.

Go Bears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home