Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


This week I've started doing promo work at the airport (did I mention that moving is expensive?) that forces me to wake up very early in the morning.

It's strange to be at the airport and not be hurried, or pensive, or generally annoyed. This place that was my personal hotbed of emotion is now a neutral ground and watching people travel has been fascinating.

Highlights so far:

A British midget and his wife arguing about things that cannot go through the security gate.

Three enthusiastic Japanese girls at an arrival gate with a big archaic video camera. They kept the camera rolling for about 45 minutes and then left. No one ever arrived.

Dave Coulier.

4 Comments:

Blogger blob bladewig said...

Cut
It
Out

THAT Dave Coulier?

Did you ask him if that one Alanis Morissett song is really about him?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Walking Into Pictures said...

Yes. That Dave Coulier, also known as Uncle Joey Gladstone from Full House.

And yes he is the muse of Jagged Little Pill, but no, I did not ask. Had I done anything I would have asked him for tips on my Bulwinkle impression.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah.

You are dumb. Joey Gladstone was not an uncle. Jesse was. Joey was Jesse and Danny's childhood friend.

Sincerely,

-maloney

12:28 PM  
Blogger Walking Into Pictures said...

Thank you Maloney.

I stand corrected. Please take my Full House fan club pin, I clearly don't deserve it.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home