Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Sunday, October 29, 2006


Arnie came with me flag football today. We are not the best team, but not the worst. In fact we are 4th place out of 8 teams so we are perfectly average, but today was a literal comedy of errors on and off the field. While he was sitting on the sideline I bent over to give him a kiss and accidentally poured a bottle of cold water into his lap. During the game I fumbled the ball straight into the arms of a player on the opposing team and he ran for a touchdown.

During the game Arnie kept boasting that he could do a cartwheel. When we got home (after taking quick ride on the tricycle) he insisted I do one first.

Arnie: That was pretty good.

Me: Thanks. Now you.

Arnie does something resembling a painful tuck and roll.

Arnie: Ow! I just hurt both of my wrists.

So he tries again. Same thing.

Arnie: I think I just pulled something in my side.

Score Today: Arnie 0 Adorably Bad Cartwheels 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home