Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, October 28, 2006


Yay! Yay Yay Yay!

Arnie arrived in Boston today. Due to bad weather his plane was delayed 7 hours and he got to the theater a few minutes before the 8pm show. Since he needed time to settle he only saw the 10pm show. I gave him my keys and told him where he could get something to eat. It was wierd to think that while I was performing Arnie was walking around Boston doing the things that I do.

For about an hour all I could do what look at him a think 'You're here. You don't exist here. My habitual nature tells me I should say goodnight and go home to talk to you on the phone.'

It's also great to have him see the theater and meet my friends.

Me: Arnie, you remember Doug.

Arnie: (shaking Doug's hand) Yeah we met last time I was here.

Me: Doug doesn't remember meeting you. He was drunk.

Doug: Yeah..(to me)..thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you dating one of those mexican wolf boys?

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home