Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Will has asked me to start performing regularly in a show called Deep Dish at ImprovBoston every Wednesday. I'm very excited to have a chance to do long form improv regularly, and tonight was great, even though there were only 4 paying customers and the 'Over 50' improv group that opened for us, in the audience.

Me: How's the science experiment going?

Will: I'm feeling a lot better.

Me: Yeah, you don't look crazy today.

Will: I've definitely evened out, but you know what? I play softball every week and my batting average has increased by .400 points. I play basketball too, and usually I average 6 points per game, now I'm up to 12 per.

After the show we went to Micah's to hang out. Will immediately hit the couch and fell into a deep sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home