Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, November 15, 2006


I took this picture on September 17th.

Last night I went out for drinks with Doug.

Me: So guess what happened to my camera.

Doug: Oh, I heard. That's horrible.

Me: You wanna see it? It's kinda neat looking.

Doug: I don't think I can handle it.

Me: Why?

Doug: Because it's too much. It's just so sad. Everyone knows you loved that camera; you brought it everywhere. It would be like...if I came home and there was poop on all my shoes...or if all my jeans suddenly had rips where I didn't want there to be rips.

The original intention of this blog was to keep track of a transitional year. With the unexpected demise of my camera, a shift that's hard to get used to, it looks like the blog about a transitional year will have to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home