Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, April 28, 2007


The Chicago Improv Festival is this weekend so Stacey and I decided to see Weirdass, Stephanie Weir and Bob Dassie's two person show, at i.O.

It was a great show and refreshing to see something different. In fact I rarely see improv shows or plays anymore. When I was taking classes at i.O. and Second City years ago I remember seeing improv shows that blew my mind, and watching Weirdass tonight brought some of those feelings back.

Afterwards I met up with Arnie for drinks and we ended up back at i.O. for a CIF After Party. There were a few psuedo-celebrities there for the festivities but it was more fun to see people I haven't gotten a chance to see since I've been back, like Rob who went through the i.O. training center with me.
Me: So what's new?
Rob: Nothing. Is there ever anything new? Nothing new.
Fun night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Rob sounds like someone who should take a chance and date some girls.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home