Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Monday, April 23, 2007


A recent comment on Arnie's blog.

[sigh]

This prompted me to wear 'real' clothes to work today. I even put on jewelry. The pajama pants were bought a week ago. They probably will find a home in the back of a dresser, never to be worn again. They'd just remind me of the morning I was depressed, and the fact that it was documented, and noted by an anonymous blog reader. The pants will also remind me that my first reaction wasn't to find the humor in this, it was the second...which is slightly unsettling.
Please excuse me while I imagine sock puppets in White Sox uniforms playing baseball against adorable kittens....that's better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

If you put White Sox uniforms on puppets, they'd probably kill the kittens. That's how evil they are.

(You knew I'd respond to that, right?)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Arnie said...

I thought it was funny. And I think the pajama pants are cute! I will not allow them to go unworn!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It didn't take long for Arnie to admit he's a crossdresser.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home