Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Sunday, April 15, 2007


Did I mention that Cowlick is working on a new show?


Next Friday we are opening 'Cowlick: The Musical' at Second City.

The shows I did at The Theater were music heavy and although I don't mind singing, I didn't think I was great at it. One of the musicians, Markus, a German guy who graduated from Berkeley School of Music, offered to give me some singing lessons.

Markus: You have gotten a lot better...well you don't necessarily sing much better, but now I can tell you like it, and that's all that matters to an audience.

Cowlick has been spending a lot of time together to prepare for the show and we all have head colds now. Let's hope they clear up by Friday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Airborne! Bust some of that shit out ASAP -- it is miraculous.
Break a leg with the show!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home