Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Monday, April 09, 2007


The Lawyer: I got this pair of magnetic baseball schedules in the mail. You want them?

Me: I'll take the White Sox one.

The Lawyer: But they're a pair!

Me: Ok, I'll take the Cubs one and give it to my boyfriend, but that will go on his fridge. I'll put the White Sox one on mine.

The Lawyer: Boyfriend, eh? How about this! You two buy a place together, through me of course, and then you can put them on the same fridge!

Me: Well...I just moved...

The Lawyer: Not there yet? Ok ok, got it. Not there yet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That card in the uppper left is great!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should we be concerned that you're seeking counsel?

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, come back to boston.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is actually a comment on a post from September 2006, but I wanted to make sure you'd see it...I have been reading your boyfriend's blog for a while, and recently started to catch up on yours. I'm graduating with a degree in theater in May, absolutely freaking out about needing to have a future and jobs and a career in performing, and I felt a sense of relief when I read your post about how your life has progressed quite nicely in five years. Thanks for the reminder that I don't need to find a life by tomorrow.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home