Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Thursday, April 05, 2007


After four grueling rounds of interviews I never heard back from the California Company but in the time I waited for their call I successfully talked myself out of taking the job. Essentially they wanted me to run their Chicago office as if it was my own company. Taking the job would leave little time for performing or rehearsing and I know that for a while I would just tell myself I'm temporarily focusing on making money, but really I would be quietly closing the door on whatever acting career I have. No thank you.


Instead I took a part time job at a law office that is flexible and leaves time for performing, rehearsing, and auditioning. I'm totally honest with them about where my investment lies and they encourage me to take time off if I need it. Perfect.

The Lawyer: So here are your keys. You would think that the key with snake skin gets you into the lawyer's place, but no, it's the moo cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home