Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Friday, March 30, 2007


I recently got a pass to try out a gym for free, which is great, but I also had to have that weird meeting with a sales rep before I worked out.

Sales Guy: We have discounted packages for students and actors.

Me: Well, I'm an actor.

Sales Guy: Oh really? I tried to be an actor in college, but it didn't take. I just wasn't very good at it.

And later he asked me about my work out habits and goals.

Sales Guy: So basically it looks like you're just looking to maintain.

Me: Yeah, pretty much.

Sales Guy: But...uh...didn't you say you were an actress?

Me: (what I wanted to say) First of all, I'm an actor. I wasn't made out of the rib on an actor, asshole. Second of all, you're a douche bag. Not every actor wants to be stick thin, stop perpetuating stereotypes, this is the reason I gave up rag mags, douche bag. Did I mention you're a douche bag? Cause you are.

Me: (what I did say)....I'm doing ok for myself. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Walking Into Pictures said...

PS-This didn't happen at Crunch.

1:52 PM  
Blogger blob bladewig said...

But sarah, didn't you say you were an actress?

Maintain?

good luck with that... I guess.

PS - Tapes 'N Tapes are playing at the Abbey in May.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home