Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, March 21, 2007


This is a list of the Past Performing Groups at the Chicago Sketchfest (yes, I took this picture months ago).

The first show I ever did in Chicago was with The Beavers, with Kara, at Sketchfest, but I couldn't for the life of me remember how long ago that was. For some reason the Beavers weren't on the list. Was it three years ago? Four years? It's certainly wasn't five...right?

With all the interviews I've had to answer the question 'where do you see yourself in five years?' a lot. I don't think I've given the same answer once. Why? Simple. I have no clue. What if something in the next five years pops up that I never thought of? For now, keeping my eyes open and meandering is working out just fine.

If, maybe a week from now, I'm crying on the train about what I'm going to do I'll feel differently. That's the thing about making two cross country moves in seven months. As Stacey pointed out, the first six months of a move are filled with crazy, I moved as the crazy part was ending and reset for another six months of crazy. I think she's right but I'm hoping her numbers are off.

But today is a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger blob bladewig said...

Maybe it's because you didn't have to use your AK. I gotta say That's a good day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4RY-eJgHHs

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home