Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, March 24, 2007


Sean (Boston to Chicago): It's weird that you now have a frame of reference for things in Massachusetts. Like, if I say something like "My Dad works off of 128 near the Burlington Mall", or "Do you think anybody has ever told Tom Menino that he sounds like his mouth is full of marbles and chalk when he talks?" you might know what I'm talking about.

Sean is not actually from Boston, he's from a town just outside the city, but I can't remember the name. I know he'll correct me and then give me directions there. Just in case.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its Newburyport.

Its actually closer to New Hampshire than Boston.

If I said I was from Boston around somebody from Boston they would punch me in the nads.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Plum Island!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home