Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Tuesday, April 17, 2007


I, like many other bloggers, can keep track of how people get to this site. Mostly people find my site from other friends' sites, but every so often people google something seemingly unrelated and find themselves reading about my moves (by moves, I mean my cross country relocations and not my ability, or lack thereof, to dance). Here are a few of my favorites:


"a scorpion bowl is" chinese restaurant
Pirate theatre Boston December 2006 Boston "Pirate"
Splits his pants
"can't find a job" Chicago
Jarah Marino


A while back I mentioned to Callahan that my page popped up when you googled Jarah Marino.

Callahan: Are you sure? Cause I look her up all the time and I don't see your site. Man, she's such a cool chick!

I miss Callahan.

PS-I took this picture in the church around the corner from my apartment in Boston. I've already forgotten it's name.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it St Leonard's? -- the one with the peace garden up front/located on Hanover Street

7:07 AM  
Blogger gradschoolknitter said...

I have no idea where that is in Boston, but if it's named after the Saint in the picture it's St. Lucy... the things you learn in grad school.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is St. Leonards.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home