Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Friday, May 18, 2007


My camera battery charger is still M.I.A. Let's hoping it turns up soon. I've got a team of Cubs infielders searching like bloodhounds.

One year ago today Chet called and offered the job at the Theater. I immediately began making a mental list of all the things I had to do before I left, one of them being, go to as many baseball games as possible.... and I did. What did I say to convince people to go with me? "When the next time THIS will happen?" I acted like I was dying.

I haven't approached this season with the same sense of urgency. With moving, starting a new job, and getting used to a new routine I haven't had time. But the season is long and I still have a lot of chances to catch games. Plus I plan on being around for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home