Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Thursday, May 17, 2007


An email from Doug:

I don't miss you to the point of being sad. Don't get me wrong; I miss you. Just, not in an agonizing way. Maybe that didn't read right. Oh well. I'm a boy. I'm not supposed to be good at expressing how I feel.

I like being on a ship and going all over the place and meeting new people... but I miss the familiar, too. Waking up each morning in a different country is great... don't let me sound like I am complaining... but the only security blanket is the ship, and that's not so comforting.

I really am having a great time, though. I guess I do just miss you. Slightly in an agonizing way.


Doug liked to take my camera while I wasn't looking. I have quite a few pictures like this.
I've been accidently calling people Doug lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I usually call people "accidentally" when alcohol is involved.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home