Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, May 16, 2007


I took this picture while on a walk, the day before I moved back to Chicago. It's the patio of the bar Ryan, Arnie, and I went to on my first night in Boston. You know, the place where I finally came clean about my feelings regarding David Ortiz.

But why am I posting this picture?

1. I've lost my battery charger and my camera is dead.

2. It reminds me that it's ok to be a little sad when you make changes, and that it's possible that something very happy can turn into something not so happy, and it's just life, and you can do something about it.

3. I have a new job, full time, health insurance, etc. The perk? Ryan works here too. I hope he doesn't decide to leave after I've been here for a month.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

The best thing about that place was that they had free Oreo cookies at the bar.

That and the loose women.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestingly enough, both the oreos and the loose women had a creamy center.

2:24 PM  
Blogger wheatgerm said...

neat blog

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, David Ortiz is great.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home