Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Friday, March 09, 2007


Mary Beth (Norwalk, OH to Chicago) has been picking up some acting jobs recently. One included playing a witness at a mock trial for law students.


Mary Beth: So they sent me this big packet about the backround of my character. I had to play a woman who adopted a baby, and some of the adoption process was not legal but she didn't know it, and now the birth mother wanted the baby back. When I was on the stand and didn't know the answer to a question I would just scream 'GIVE ME MY BABY BACK! I WANT MY BAAAAAAABYYY!!!' and flail around. No one told me it was a problem the first time, so I did it in the other two trials that day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please explain what the 'f is up with your blog? I check it on a fairly regular basis, and it will be weeks with no updates and then a bunch of updates with past dates. For example, I know I checked this past Friday, the 9th, and there was nothing. Now... bunch of posts. Can you back-post in blogger? Because that would be handy.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And either Mary Beth doesn't do her laundry or she's using the same night's pictures for different days.

I blame the loss of Doug.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Walking Into Pictures said...

Being called out on changing blog habits was expected although I didn't think Mary Beth would be caught in the middle. It's ok MB, stop crying.

1. The irony about having a picture a day blog about two cross country moves is that when the actauly move is happeneing it's very hard to update. Give me time, I'll get back on a regular schdule.

2. MB does laundry, I'm the one that reuses things. Like a picture from a previous night because I didn't take a picture of MB when she told me the story. Again, not a bad thing, but not something I have done much in past.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home