Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Thursday, March 08, 2007


Tonight Kara (Erie, PA to Los Angeles, CA to Chicago) and I went over to Jana's (Rockford, IL to Santa Barbara, CA to Chicago) for much over due haircuts and highlights. In return we brought lots of wine and cooked taco salads.


Later Kara tried to describe my show she saw while in Boston. Did I mention Kara hates improv?

Kara: It was....ok. But seriously you and that other guy were the best. Jana you would have thought so too.

Jana: I've never seen you perform. With this one (Kara) I keep hearing how great you are. It's like going out for a drink with a guy that's a really good tax accountant. Everyone's like 'this guy is a really good accountant!' but you don't give a shit. He's just your friend you have drinks with.

Fun night.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing about this scenario looks sanitary.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Walking Into Pictures said...

Jana yelled at Kara to stop eating after this picture was taken.

But I'm sure we ate hair at some point.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the other guy Doug?

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home