Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Although I enjoy collages and random pictures around I am at the age where I feel like art or pictures should be in frames and any miscellaneous fun stuff should be on the fridge. I'm not in college any more.

Or am I? Cause so far this move feels exactly like college. I hang out with my peers at random times during the day, everyone at the theater lives within a block of eachother, and I don't have an office job to dress for so I could wear pajamas all day. In fact I did yesterday.

I am still getting to know my new roommates so I didn't want to flood the fridge with stuff like a kindergarten diploma or the picture of my i.O. 5b class. But I wanted it to be somewhere I could see it to make me feel better if I got lonely. So it's ended up on the inside of my closet. All the pictures of my friends in Chicago; my 'awesome artist award' for a haircut; and a written suggestion given to me to play "A Viking With a Long Beard" from an old improv rehearsal.

I haven't closed my closet yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger teagirl said...

I hang photos just like that on the wall infront of my desk, since my desk faces the wall. Its loads of fun and since they're not framed you can trade some for others. Dont feel weird about it.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are totally still in college and man am I f-ing jealous as all hell.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home