Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Wednesday, June 27, 2007


See this? It's my nervous smile. I'm about to go up and read for Mortified at the Green Mill. If you look closely you can see the veins popping out of my neck. If you were there you would have heard my shallow breathing and nervous laughter.

The show is called Mortified so I guess that's the point. Watching people sweat and squirm while they read private musings they NEVER thought they would share. I had to hold my diary against my stomach to steady my very shaky hands.

It went very well, and in the end, I'm glad I did it. I've revealed more than I expected I would on this blog, but unfortunatly I'm not going to share any of my readings here. You'll just have to come see the show if/when I do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home