Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Monday, June 25, 2007


Scott's going away party.

Scott has decided to move to New York. It's been a bit of a whirlwind move. He decided it was something he wanted to do, then he went to New York for job interviews a week later, and was offered a position at one of the first companies he met with; who asked him to start right away. His girlfriend has decided to stay in Chicago for another year, so he'll be starting a long distance relationship as well. The parallels write themselves.

Mary Beth: Scott I want you to go around the table and tell each of us what you are going to miss most about us. Start with Sarah.

Scott: Ok, Sarah you are the most compassionate person on the team. You know exactly how I'm feeling, or if I'm having a bad day, and you ask me about it. You're just sweet.

Mary Beth: Ok, now me.

Scott: Mary Beth you are the most compassionate person on the team...

I'm going to miss you very much Scott. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home