Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Sunday, February 18, 2007


Tonight Callahan, Weiss, and I watched the Celtics game at home.

Callahan: My butt is really asleep.

Me: Maybe you should get up and walk around.

Callahan: That's a good idea! See, what am I going to do when you leave?

Me: I don't know. Maybe your butt will fall off.

Weiss: I don't know what you two are talking about so stop it.

And later Callahan started working on a presentation for work.

Callahan: Oh no. I just sent a 400 page document to print. It's printing right now at my work.

Weiss: Can't you abort it?

Callahan: No my work is pro life.

This sent me into an uncontrollable laughing fit.

Weiss: Stop it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

Sarah:

Now that you're moving this is a little less creepy-maybe.

I think I told you that I found your blog b/c I was debating on whether to move to Boston or Chicago when I graduate from Culinary school in July...

I've decided on Boston for lots of reasons, but am having trouble getting the ball rolling.

If you have time and don't think it's too creepy, would you email me with some suggestions on where to start my search-where to live, how to find a place etc?

It's incredibly hard to find people to help.

I'd greatly appreciate it, but if not, I understand!

Mags...

Oh-email is magtalks@yahoo.com

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home